Facebook Conversion API
Conversion API will allows the user to send web events from their servers directly to Facebook. Server events will be linked to a pixel and are processed like browser pixel events. This means that server events will be used in measurement, reporting and optimization in the same ways as browser pixel events.
👨🎓 Tips: This means that you will get more accurate data for your ads with Conversion API.
👨🎓 Tips: To generate your access token for your Conversion API, you need to make sure you already create your Facebook Pixel
2. Click on the 3 line icon button
3. Next, click on the Events Manager button
4. After that, you need to click on the pixel that you want to use for the Conversion API. For this tutorial, we will be using our Test Landigram Pixel
5. Click on the Settings button for that pixel
6. Scroll down on the Settings page until you see a Conversion API settings. Then you need to click on the Get started button
For first time setup user, there will be additional pop up. You can click Next on the pop up until you able to click/see the Set up button.
7. After that, you will be given instructions for the integration. For the first instruction, you can just click on the Continue button
8. For the second instructions, you can click on the dropdown button and choose Other business category
Then you can select/tick for Leads event only. After that you can click on the Continue button.
9. Next, you can select/tick the Event ID parameters and just leave all the default selected parameters. After that, you can click on the Confirm setup button
10. For the Review setup instructions, you need to make sure your display settings is the same as attached picture below:
After you already confirmed the display settings is the same, you can click on the Confirm setup button
11. For the last instructions, you can untick on the Send me a copy of this email and just click on the Finish button
12. Next, you will be redirect back to the Events manager page. You can click again on the pixel that you had just setup your Conversion API
13. Then, click on the Settings tab button
14. Scroll down on the Settings page until you see a Conversion API settings. Then you need to click on the Generate access token button
15. After your token already been generated, you can click on the Token field to copy your access token
Make sure you keep the access token at any place first to use it to connect with your Pages.
2. Click on the projects that you want to use with Facebook pixel
3. Next, you can click on the Settings button
4. At the settings page, you can paste your Conversion API access token at the Facebook Pixel ID Access token field
5. Once done, you can click on the Submit button to save your settings
Now your Facebook Conversion API is already been integrated with your Pages site.
1. From your Events Manager dashboard, click on your pixel that you had already generate the access token
2. Next click on the Test events tab button
3. On the Test server event box, you will see your test event code. You can copy the code to paste it at your Pages site
5. Click on the projects that you already install with Facebook pixel and Conversion API token
6. Next, you can click on the Settings button
7. At the settings page, you can paste your Test event code at the Facebook test_event_code
8. Once done, you can click on the Submit button to save your settings
9. Next, you can go back to your Events Manager page and insert your Pages site URL at the Enter website url field inside the Test browser events box
10. Once done, you can click on the Open Website button
11. Next, you can see the events that is being trigger at your Pages site.
👨🎓 Tips: Once you already make sure all of your events is being triggered, you can empty back the Facebook test_event_code field and Submit the setting.