A domain is the website address, also called a URL, where people can find your website on the internet.
For every user that registered using Pages, we will provide our user with their own subdomain in the format https://yourprojectsubdomain.landigram.com. If you didn't use your own domain this will be set as your primary domain.
This domain will be used for your customers/traffic to access your website. We recommend you to buy your own custom domain to build credibility and trust with your customers.
You can buy your own domain from others domain registrar like Namecheap, Godaddy etc.
Some domain registrar have advantages like excellent customer service, cheap domains etc. So remember to choose wisely.
👨🎓 Tips: Make sure the domain name that you buy will be easy for customers to write and remember. This will help you gain more organic traffic for your website.
Make sure your domain name does not have a hyphen ( -) symbol.
- This is because domains that have a hyphen ( -) symbol are often symbolized/categorized as domain spam.
- Domains that have this symbol will also always have a typo while the customer/buyer is typing.
Make sure you use a .com domain because a .com domain makes it easier for your customers/buyers to find your website.
- In addition, each mobile phone also has a .com button and it can make it easier for your customers/buyers to type in the URL of your website.
- Note: If there is no .com domain, you can use the .com.my domain instead.
Make sure your domain name is short and easy to remember and called
- Domain that is short and easy to remember can reduce typos typed by customers/buyers.
- We recommend that your domain name be no longer than 15 words.
Make sure your domain name is unique and has its own brand
- Attractive domains can attract people to come to your website.
- For example, Amazon.com looks more attractive than BuyBooksOnline.com.
In order for you to point your domain to your Pages site, you need to have the value for your A record and CNAME record first. You can get the value by go to :
2. Click on the Projects that you want to set up a custom domain for. Then click the Edit button.
3. Click on the Settings button
4. Next, you will see your A record and CNAME record value at the Connect Your Domain box field
5. After you already have the value, you can log in to your domain provider account and make sure you already have access to your DNS Manager settings
6. At the DNS Manager settings page, you can replace or add the A record and CNAME record for your domain with the value that you get from your Landigram site
2. Click to the project that you want to use your own domain
3. Click on the Settings button
4. Next on the Site URL Settings, you can tick on Custom domain option
5. After that, you will see the Custom domain field. At the field, you can insert your own domain name.
👨🎓 Tips: Before you put your domain name inside that field, please make sure you already point your domain A record and CNAME record to Pages IP address.
6. After you already fill up the Custom domain field with your domain name, you can click on the Submit button
Tutorial for setting up custom domain on Namecheap.
Tutorial for setting up custom domain on GoDaddy.
Tutorial for setting up custom domain on Exabytes.