Comment on page
**Attention: The maximum number of Options is only 3 in 1 product.
**Attention: If you remove all the Button/Dropdown/Swatch type options in the product, the system will also remove all the variants you have created in the product and only leave the Default variant only.
Product Options is the section for creating variations that have sub-variations.
For example, one shirt design has various sizes and each size has many types of sleeves or colors. See the example below.
Product Options are part of the customization process that allows for sub-variations.
For example, a shirt design might have different sizes, and each size may have different sleeve types or colors.
Size and Sleeve Type are examples of Variations(Options), while XS, S, Short, and Long are Sub-Variations(Variants) within the Options.
- 1.Log in to the Dashboard Products -> All Products and click on the name of your product.
- 2.Click on the Options tab and Add Option. Enter your options, for example, in the case of clothes there is a Size option. Next, in the Type column, you can do the type of option you want to use for this product. When finished click the Add button.
There are 7 types of options that you can choose from, namely: Button, Dropdown, Date, Datetime, Swatch, Input (Text) and Textarea.
For the Button, Dropdown and Swatch option types, it will be set as Required and cannot be changed because it is the type of option that needs to have its variant value determined. Whereas, for the option types Date, Datetime, Input(Text) and Textarea, you can set whether you want it to be required or not.
- 3.The display will come out as follows. This means your first option has been successfully created. Next, click the Add option button again to add the Sleeve option
- 4.And when finished adding the second option, the following display will come out. This means you have successfully created two options for 1 type of your product.
- 1.Next, go to the Variants tab. There will be an option box for Size and Sleeve Type that was just created to include variants in the options. For example, the XS shirt size has two types of sleeves, namely Long and Short. So enter for each of the sizes with the two variants an example like the picture below. Size : XS / Sleeve Type : Long Once done, click the Save button
- 2.Next, click the Add variant button and enter for size XS, Short. For example as the picture below. Click the Save button
- 3.You have now successfully created a variant in the options. Repeat this Add variant process for Sizes S, M, and L.
- 4.Once done then the display in the variants will be like this.
- 5.The display on the Product page will be like this
**Note: The SKU section is for monitoring data for your product and not for updating stock.
In this section, you can view changes or track the quantity made in the product stock section.
- 1.Click on View inventory logs.
- 2.In this section, all changes made to the product stock quantity will be recorded.
- 1.To add product stock, you need to enter it in the space provided. You only need to click on the dropdown.
- 2.After that, you can select the reason or information related to the change in your product stock.
- 3.You will see the latest updated value for your product stock.
If the Manage Stock button is not turned on, your product will be considered to have unlimited stock.
- 4.If you press the View Inventory Logs button, you will see a list of information regarding the changes to your product stock.
If you delete/remove all types of options (Button/Dropdown/Swatch) whose variant values are determined in your product, all your variant settings will also be deleted/removed from the product and the system will only leave the 'Default' variant on the product.