From your project Settings page, you can:
- Change the name of your project
- Add description to your project to improve your SEO
- Add Facebook Pixel
- Add Facebook Pixel Access Token for you Conversion API setup
- Add Facebook Test Event Code for your event testing
- Setup your custom domain/subdomain
- Insert your subdomain name/path
- Publish your project
- Delete your project
1. From your Pages dashboard, you can click on the Settings button to access to your project settings page.
Here is the full picture of what changes you can add/change for your project:
For every changes that you made, you need to click on the Submit button to save the settings
You can delete your project by clicking on the Delete website button from your Settings page
How to setup your Facebook Pixel?
How to setup Facebook Conversion API
How to setup Custom Domain?