To setup your domain using Exabytes, you need to make sure you already get the IP address value for your A record from your Pages account.
If you still do not have the IP address value you can refer back on the custom domain tutorial :
- 1.Log in to your Exabytes account.
- 2.Click on Domains -> Manage DNS.
3. After that, you need to click on the Add New Zone button.
- 4.In the DNS Management section, you can enter the Zone Name using the following:After that, you need to click on Add Zone to save your configuration.
- 5.After the Zone has been added, you can add the A Record and CNAME Record by simply clicking on the Edit button.
- 6.In the Add Record section, you can click on the dropdown and select A (1), the information for the A Record is as follows:
- 7.List of your record should be as follows :
After your domain is ready to use, you can then enter your domain in the settings in Commerce.
You only need to wait for a period of 48 hours for the setting to be read and your domain can be used before you make a Custom domain setting in Shoppegram.
The shortest time your domain can be used is within 1 hour. If not, you need to wait for a period of 48 hours to 72 hours. You can check the status of your domain propagation through the link we provided (https://www.whatsmydns.net/)on domain anda melalui link yang telah kami berikan (https://www.whatsmydns.net/)
In the A record dropdown, you can enter your domain name without the www.
- 2.Referring to the image below, to check if your domain has propagated.
You can enter your domain name (including www if you have set up CNAME record in your Domain Provider) in the provided field.