Google Analytics (GA) is a tool that allows you to monitor all activities on your website for the purpose of collecting data so that improvements to your website's flow can be made. For this Google Analytics setting in Pages, you only need to get a Google Analytics ID to be included in your Pages account settings. You can refer to the setting below to get Google Analytics ID and enter it in the Pages system.
1. You can log into your Google Analytics account first. You can click on this link: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
2. Next, you can click on the Admin button in your dashboard.
3. If you do not yet have a Google Analytics Tracking ID you can click on Create Property at the Property tab. If you already have a Google Analytics Tracking ID, you can skip directly to step 8 of this Part 1.
4. Next, you can enter the information they want as shown below. Once you have finished entering the information, click Next Property name : This tracking name is to make it easier for you to monitor the data Reporting time zone : Make sure you choose Malaysia Currency : Make sure you choose Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
5. Next, you need to enter some information about your business for the purpose of surveys and data collection as well as improving their system. Once you have finished entering all the information you can click on the Create button
6. Once successful, you will be taken to the Data streams page. You can click on the Web button
7. Then you will be asked to enter information Website URL and Stream name (For your reference). Once you have finished entering the information, you can click on the Create stream button
8. Once done, you will be able to see your Google Analytics ID in the Measurement ID section. You can copy the ID to be included in setting the Google Analytics ID on your Pages project later.
2. Click on the project you want to use for Google Analytics settings
3. Next, you can click on the Settings button
4. On the Settings page, you can enter your Google Analytics ID in the Google Analytics ID field.
5. Once finished, you can click on the Submit button to save this setting.
Now Google Analytics is connected to your Pages account.